Checks redirects on all selected links in the page and validates the syntax.
This extension was specifically designed for HTML email UAT, but should work fine on any HTML page. It will show you a list of URLs pulled from the active tab and runs a redirect and URL syntax validation check on those selected. It also includes an option to open all URLs in a new window and audit images.
* Added Redirect Check to right-click link context menu
* Added tallies for total errors and warnings detected
* Added all of the 400 and 500 HTTP error codes with descriptions on tool tip
* Added check for alt and title check mismatch and added a warning for alt text without title text
* Fixed bug with checking a single link in plain text
* Fixed bug where script failed if there was no title element
* Updated redirect check API to return more accurate error codes