Redirect Blocker protects your privacy and speeds up loading times, removing tracking and unnecessary redirects from your browsing.
Redirect Blocker removes the redirections that sites set up to track you, monetize their links, or for their statistics. With Redirect Blocker, the protection of your privacy is improved as well as the time it takes to load pages.
- Social networks: Facebook, Pinterest....
- Search engines: Baidu, Yahoo....
- Reductions/deals sites: raddins, dealabs ...
- Advertising and affiliation agencies: doubleclick googleadservices...
Many other sites are being added as we go along.
Mode of operation
- Url decryption: Redirect Blocker will decrypt the url locally if the destination site is visible, or via its data engine when the destination is hidden.
- Learning: When a suspicious site performs unwanted redirections, Redirect Blocker detects and analyzes it to eventually remove the redirection. You can also report sites by contacting us by email.
- WhiteList: By clicking on the module icon in the action bar, you can whitelist a site.
Redirect Blocker is recommended in addition to AdBlockers.
AdBlock Plus, uBlock Origin, AdGuard, Ghostery... don't process redirections or will block you without the possibility of avoiding tracking. Redirect Blocker will transparently bypass these links to take you directly to the destination page.
Problems or would you like to suggest a site that uses forced redirection?
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember that this plugin is experimental, be indulgent.