View reddit threads for the page you're on.
Whenever you're on a page that's been submitted to Reddit, this extension will show you links to the submissions. Very helpful for when you don't want to form your own opinions on something you've been linked to.
It's an updated fork of Redditted, updated to support manifest v2 and with my own tweaks, improvements, and bugfixes.
Source code: https://github.com/efskap/redditium
- Dark theme
- Sort settings
- reddit.com/*/comments/ -> match links to entire thread, not the specific url (let me know if this isn't helpful)
- Should correctly retry after server errors now.
- Fixed youtu.be not being searched for youtube.com URLs.... oops.
- Fixed subreddit link not being clickable with M1.
- Filtering out of false positives for imgur (because their URLs are case sensitive, while reddit's search isn't)
- Fixed imgur regex to work for galleries, although it's still a bit aggressive (may turn up unrelated results with the same id)
- Fixed badge for new Chrome UI (looks like the alpha channel isn't really supported anymore)
- Fixed comment links clicked in an incognito window opening in a normal window. (using Chrome API instead of target="_blank")
- Style tweaks
- Fetch maximum possible results, rather than the default. (25 -> 100)
- HTTPS comment links.
- Fixed Youtube ID escaping (which had issues with hyphens)
- Fixed only the first URL parameter being considered for lookup.
- On Youtube pages, the video ID itself is now looked up, not just the exact URL.
- HTTPS for all API requests.
- Badge colour is faded for 0 results, and doesn't say 'NEW' anymore.
- Higher resolution icon.