Reddit 'Quick-Subreddit' widget for Awesome New Tab Page. [ANTP]
This is a widget for the Chrome extension "Awesome New Tab Page" (ANTP).
Without ANTP, this extension does nothing. If you'd like to use this widget, you must also install it, which you can find here:
There's only one real function you can do, and that's Set your favorite Subreddit. All you do is click the Settings button in the topleft corner of the tile (while grid is unlocked), then type in your favorite subreddit, and save.
1.3 through 220.127.116.11:
* Re-released, works great now. :P I haven't had time to fix it! :[
* Fixed "No reddit showing on fresh-install" bug.
* Fixed height bug when wide headers resized. Woopsie.
* Fixed a small bug when your subreddit option had "/r/" in it
* Added a "max-width" to the reddit alien header, so it isn't wider than the widget, for wide header images (like /r/dbz)
* Hides hidden threads.
* Changed method of changing subreddits. You must now unlock ANTP, then hover the Reddit Widget, then click the Cog icon.
* Added a new setting that allows you to see images, comment amount, vote count, time posted, who posted it, and more! :D
* Allowed to be a minimum of 1 tile high now.
* Allow for resizing!
* Removed the ability to drag images.
* Fixed a couple broken images involving Reddits new "stop censorship"...stuff.
* Added a fix to scrolling, it now won't scroll the tiles if your scrollbar hit the bottom.
* Changed the settings icon
* Tiny optimization
* Made the black line the proper blue color (as it is on reddit!)
* Added a black line to the reddit header
* Added "purple links" showing that you've visited that link before
* Fixed a height issue.
* Changed the animation that happens after changing the subreddit
* Added more error prevention
* Fixed reddit image centering in the blue header
* Allows a bunch of new subreddit entries such as "/r/subreddit", "http://www.reddit.com/r/subreddit", as well as a few others.
* Tiny bugfixes