Automatically labels users as scammers if they are on the Universal Ban List while you browse
This tool automatically labels banned users on the Universal Scammer List(USL). The tool works on any subreddit, and is built for early identification of scammers.
Disclaimer: this tool does not "detect" new scammers that are not found on USL or prevent scams.
* Fixed typos on the subreddit list
* Added badge indicators
* Added more info box when clicking on the badge
* Added parsing for subreddit and reason data
* Added last update time at the data tab in the options page
* Added Save Settings button to top of options page
* Added option to disable more info box
* Added contact link
* Added support for Firefox
* Minor bug fixes