Timer-based goal setting.
*Added 30, 40 and 60 minutes to the timer.
*Added 20 minutes to the timer,
Red Rock is a timer-based goal setting extension which allows:
* The user to set a timer in which the user should complete their chosen task.
* Context (right click) allows user to select the timer.
* When the time is up, a notification will appear.
* While the timer is active, Red Rock will appear darker and will slowly 'heat up' by getting filled with more and more red, until the time is up.
* Red Rock appears as a small red 'rock' in the usual extension area (next to the URL bar). It will start off as 'cool' (black) and will slowly heat up (turn red) as the timer gets closer to the chosen limit.
Useful for extreme programming or general goal setting. Want to split your tasks up in chunks? Red Rock is for you.