해로운 사용자를 막는 새로운 체인블락 확장기능
Red Block is an extension to block users from Twitter. It can use as replacement of Twitter Block Chain. It can blocks followers/followings, or block retweeters/likers to specific tweet.
- Added recurring session.
- Supports Twitter Space.
- Can export blocklist.
- Added options to adjust delay of blocking user in Chain-block
- Oneclick-block related:
- Supports TweetDeck.
- Added options to apply Oneclick-block mode to all tabs
- Moved Oneclick-block buttons to below of profile image
- Fixed Oneclick-block may not disappear after success block.
- Add menu to switching Oneclick-block mode to ON/OFF in Red Block's right-click menu.
- Can use rightclick menu on new TweetDeck beta.
- Add "Run Chain-block on users who use this hashtag in their's profile." menu on rightclicking hashtag.
- Added backup/restore Red Block's settings.
- Added reset settings.
- Some modification on Popup UI (Moved "New Session" buttons to below of session's list)
- Fix Red Block shows `[Object object]` instead of proper error messages.
- (Experimental) Renamed "AntiBlock" to "BlockBuster"
- (Experimental) (BlockBuster) Added options to utilize accounts that logged-in to TweetDeck
- (Experimental) When you logged in with multiple accounts, there's a menu to block/unblock/mute/unmute specific user with all of your accounts.
- (Experimental) Support Twitter's experimental emoji reactions. When this option is enabled, you can run Unchain-block to users who liked specific tweet.