해로운 사용자를 막는 새로운 체인블락 확장기능
Red Block is an extension to block users from Twitter. It can use as replacement of Twitter Block Chain. It can blocks followers/followings, or block retweeters/likers to specific tweet.
- Fix the bug that export-session does not work.
- Updated Chinese translation.
- Fixing the error that occurred when the reaction-related properties were missing when retrieving a tweet.
- Fix the bug that Red Block may not load its storage properly in some occasion.
- Add an option to show one-click block button to users who using the hexagon profile image(NFT).
- Add an option to skip verified users.
- Fix a bug on doing user search chainblock may not complete properly.
- Fix a bug that Red Block wasn't detect edge2edge UI properly.
- Fix a bug that somtimes Red Block wasn't check about login state.
- Updated React v17 and MUI on Red Block's UI.
- Compatible with React v17
- Fix the bug that when a Chain-block blocks a user, the One-click block button remains or even moves to the wrong position.
- Fix the bug that toggling One-click-block mode may not work on some web browsers.
- Fix the Red Block's UI when not logged in to Twitter.
- Add Chinese translation.
- Fix bug that failed to download a blocklist created from Red Block.
- Fix bug that the "BlockBuster" doesn't work correctly on Firefox.
- Fix bug that toggling One-click block mode doesn't work on an extension's right-click menu.
- Fix bug that a "Go to option page" menu item shows twice on the Chromium-based browser.
- Fixed bug that One-click block button doesn't appear in Twitter's design change (edge-to-edge)
-- In this case, The block button will appear side of the menu button since there's no space below the profile image on the tweet.
- Fixed the One-click block button's margin doesn't apply in RTL languages.
- Improved the Popup UI to load quicker.
- Added recurring session.
- Supports Twitter Space.
- Can export blocklist.
- Added options to adjust delay of blocking user in Chain-block
- Oneclick-block related:
- Supports TweetDeck.
- Added options to apply Oneclick-block mode to all tabs
- Moved Oneclick-block buttons to below of profile image
- Fixed Oneclick-block may not disappear after success block.
- Add menu to switching Oneclick-block mode to ON/OFF in Red Block's right-click menu.
- Can use rightclick menu on new TweetDeck beta.
- Add "Run Chain-block on users who use this hashtag in their's profile." menu on rightclicking hashtag.
- Added backup/restore Red Block's settings.
- Added reset settings.
- Some modification on Popup UI (Moved "New Session" buttons to below of session's list)
- Fix Red Block shows `[Object object]` instead of proper error messages.
- (Experimental) Renamed "AntiBlock" to "BlockBuster"
- (Experimental) (BlockBuster) Added options to utilize accounts that logged-in to TweetDeck
- (Experimental) When you logged in with multiple accounts, there's a menu to block/unblock/mute/unmute specific user with all of your accounts.
- (Experimental) Support Twitter's experimental emoji reactions. When this option is enabled, you can run Unchain-block to users who liked specific tweet.