Chrome extension that allows the inspection of security aspects of a site's HTTP headers, cookies and other key security settings.
A security extension for non security experts and experts alike. Ideal for developers and quality assurance testers who quickly want to identify issues that would enhance the security of their web applications. This extension allows you to quickly see the security attributes of:
- Security relevant HTTP headers returned from the web server.
- Cookies for the site currently being viewed.
- Page meta headers that replicate HTTP security header functionality.
- HTML form and element auto-complete status.
Full explanations of the issues found are provided via context help. Also included are notes around any considerations before attempting resolution and details of the best practice configurations.
For advanced users there are also further details available (accessed via the green plus icons) showing:
- All HTTP headers: full listing of the headers returned, with highlighting.
- All Cookies: full listing of the cookies and their attributes for the site currently being viewed.