Explore the endless web!
Recursive is an experimental tool for visualising the world wide web. Given a URL it downloads the page, searches for links, then recursively downloads each one of those. The information is then displayed in a node-based graph.
----- v.1.3 - 10/12/2015 ------
- fixed broken zip file
----- v.1.2 - 10/12/2015 ------
- modernized it so it now builds via gulp
- works again in chrome
----- v.1.1 ------
- Now only displays recursive icon on tabs with http:// and https://
- Full screen now works (uncommented that line of code, doh!)
- Pause and reseting a recurse now works correctly
- Renamed the title page of the app
- Some Performance improvments
- There is now an option in the settings to define a custom file filter
- There is now a setting to disable removing duplicate files