Make files and the web accessible for those with learning disabilities such as dyslexia, struggling readers & writers, and ESL/ELL.
Read&Write for Google™ works on PCs, Macs, and Chromebooks to add many powerful support features to the web and common file types in Google Drive, including:
- Google Docs
- NEW! Word Prediction in Google Docs
- Read Aloud with dual color highlighting
- Talking and Picture Dictionaries, Translator, and Fact Finder
- Study Skills Highlighters
- Vocabulary List Builder to create new documents with highlighted words, definitions, and images
- Annotation tools (PDFS and ePubs)
- Navigational tools (ePubs)
When you install Read&Write for Google, you will have access to ALL features for 30 days!
After 30 Days, you will still have read aloud and translator to read the web and Google documents aloud with dual-color highlighting, choose voice and voice speed, translate words, and change translation language. Premium features for Google Docs, PDFs, ePubs, and Kes files will only be available if a subscription is purchased.
Premium subscriptions are available for single users, groups of users, or domains.
For more information and pricing, go to http://rw.texthelp.com/drive/Support/premium