Boost reading and writing confidence across all types of content and devices, in class, at work, and at home.
Literacy toolbar, Read&Write for Google Chrome™ provides personalised support, making documents, web pages and Google Drive files (including PDFs & ePub) more accessible. For use anywhere, anytime and on any device, this discreet toolbar can help everyone engage with digital content in a way that suits their ability and learning style.
Read&Write’s powerful support toolbar helps you gain confidence with reading, writing, studying and research, through these features, and more:
• Text-to-speech let’s you hear words, passages, or whole documents read aloud with easy-to-follow dual colour highlighting
• Text and picture dictionaries, gives easy word definitions and sentence examples
• With speech-to-text, dictate words to assist with writing, proofreading & studying
• Intuitive word prediction as you type makes sentence construction easy and quick
• Collect highlights from text in documents or the web to summarise lengthy content in seconds
• Turn documents into audio files, for easy listening offline.
• Reduce visual stress with Screen masks and tints
• Convert PDF's to Word, and have them read aloud.
• Simplify online text, remove ads and other visual distractions
Install Read&Write for Google Chrome to access ALL of these features FREE for 30 days!
Teachers can get a FREE premium subscription.
To activate, go to texthelp.com/en-gb/products/read-write/free-for-teachers/ after installing the Read&Write for Google Chrome trial.
Get more information on Read&Write for Google Chrome™ features, licensing, and pricing at