ReadSpeaker for Schoology Browser Extension
Listening to the web is easy! Use text to speech for reading, writing and studying.
Whether for school, work, or home, having text read out loud in a natural sounding voice while following along with highlighted text improves comprehension and allows you to consume content as you prefer. Just select, and click and listen and ReadSpeaker for Schoology™ allows you to listen to content in Schoology , web pages, Google Docs and Microsoft Word Online pages. Even listen as you write.
ReadSpeaker for Schoology enables a toolbox* giving you text-to-speech capabilities such as:
- Listening to web pages, Google Docs and Microsoft Word Online pages.
- Listening as you follow along with the highlighted text
- Reading selected sections or entire pages
- Writing assistance tools Writing assistance tools that let you sound or spell out words as you type)
- Personalized settings for highlighting, reading speed, color combinations
- User friendly interface
- Reading Speed
- Snapshot. Ability to Optical Character Recognition (OCR) inaccessible images with the ability to convert into audio for listening.
- Available in American, British and Australian English, Latvian, Dutch, Belgian Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Swedish.
*) Using this Extension requires an active ReadSpeaker subscription for your school. As a user, you need to be signed/synced in the Chrome browser with your school account when using the Extension.
Don't have a ReadSpeaker subscription? Read about how to sign up here: http://www.readspeaker.com/teacher-program/