Redact Twitter/Tweetdeck streams, so you don't have to read users you've blocked.
When you block someone on Twitter, you may still see their messages. In search results. Or even your own timeline, if someone else retweets/quotes them.
Whenever you're on Tweetdeck or Twitter.com, this extension will monitor the page, check the block list, and redact any tweets that contain a match.
The tweets will still be there: clicking a tweet's date will reveal it. This just makes the text easier to ignore.
- Fixed Vanilla embedded media not being redacted (layout changed).
- Fixed absent Tweetdeck "(un)block in RNE" menu items (layout changed).
- Fixed "Hide ALL" intermittently failing to redact when scrolling.
- Code cleanup.
- Added migration code to modernize legacy settings stored differently by old versions.
- Rewrote toast notifications to remove jQuery dependency.
- Caught up with a redaction-breaking change to the vanilla site.
- Local block list is immediately informed with cues from the site.
- Tweetdeck menu hooking.
- Vanilla you-block flag monitoring.
- Added toast notifications.