Generate website Furigana by your Japanese level
With ReadNihon you can Automatically create Furigana for any Japanese site.
You can change the level of the text to match your Japanese speaking level.
It will only generate Furigana for words above your level, so you can decide which Furigana to show!
*After you simplify text you can mouseover text and use "ctr + l" keys to add words to your known word list. (control and L on text select)
With ReadNihon you can also
1) Create sharable vocabulary lists from your readings.
2) Create known words list that will always be Furigana ignored.
3) Track your known words/Kanji across sites, and make weekly goals.
4) Change reading difficulty level on the fly with the toggle in the plug-in.
5) Learn Japanese (vocabulary and Kanji) by reading what you like.
6) Practice hard words or Kanji with flashcards.
*You need to sign in to to use this.
Login here: https://www.readnihon.com
Why: To use your known word list to exclude from Furigana and English mouseovers, plus other additional features,
that would not be possible unless you signed in.
v. 2.4 . Better support for adding learned words.
v. 1.9 . Clearer messages. Bug fixes.
v. 1.8 . After you simplify text you can mouseover and use "ctr + l" keys to add words to your known word list. (control and L on mouseover)
v. 1.7 . Support for sites that already have Furigana.
v. 1.6 . Many bug fixes.
v. 1.4 . You can add words to your known word list on ReadNihon and they will no longer have Furigana or English.
v. 1.3 . Levels filter out Furigana by JLPT level