Save articles, videos, and other content for later use
Have you found something interesting on the Internet but don’t necessarily have time now? Reading list is extensions to save articles, videos, and other content for later use. Unlike bookmarks which are meant to be kept indefinitely, the Reading List is meant for pages you’d like to read once or check in the future and then bookmark or just discard.
- list of web pages to read later
- reading list backup and synchronization*
- reading list searching
- add multiple pages in one click
- add to reading list from context menu
- quickly add to reading list using shortcut
- open or remove multiple items in one click
- undo recent changes
- settings - customize extension
* You need to be signed in to Chrome
Supported only on Google Chrome.