Easily import articles and webpages to your ReadCube Papers library.
Designed for ReadCube Papers, Enterprise and Anywhere Access customers, the new ReadCube Papers browser extension enhances the workflows in your research lifecycle: from searching and navigating to the full-text, to staying organized, reading and annotating, sharing and collaborating with colleagues, and finally citing papers and generating a bibliography in a manuscript.
• Find papers as you normally would across the web, including discovery sites like PubMed, Google Scholar, Dimensions, BioRxiv and most journal websites. Our extension instantly recognizes if a paper is in a personal or shared library collection for instant access. No more downloading the same paper multiple times.
• If it’s a new addition to your library, save references and PDFs, if available, directly to a personal or shared collection within your library. No more random PDFs piling up in your download folder or desktop.
• If you have the paper in your library, you can enjoy the same Enhanced PDF reading experience through our streamed PDF that opens wherever you are discovering new papers. Hyperlinked inline references, annotation and drawing tools, streamed supplemental files, article metrics, high-res figure browser and more.
• For users belonging to an academic institution subscribing to the Anywhere Access library service, you will see accelerated access to your library’s holdings
• For ReadCube Papers Enterprise users belonging to an organization subscribing to the Anywhere Access document delivery services, you’ll have additional instant purchase option buttons available facilitating full-text access across thousands of journal titles.
Any questions or feedback? Send it our way at firstname.lastname@example.org