Text-to-speech for Web Content
Read The Web is free with a subscription to Kurzweil 3000. If you don’t have a subscription, sign-up for a 30-day free trial. You’ll get access to Read The Web, our web app, and much more. Click “Website” to the right and Signup Free on the top right corner.
Add the Kurzweil 3000 Read The Web Chrome Extension to read aloud web content. You can now listen to articles for that research project you’re working on, comments or directions on your school learning platform, or just catch up on news, all in 30 natural text-to-speech voices that read aloud in 17 languages and dialects.
• Read efficiently with audio (text-to-speech) and visual (moving highlights)
• Reduce reading fatigue with human-quality text-to-speech voices
• Improve comprehension with instant access to 3 types of dictionaries
• Customize reading rate and presentation to suit your preferences
• Highlight important passages or key facts and extract them to a mind map or bulleted list
Each individual deserves tools that help them unlock their potential. Kurzweil Education offers proven, research-based, literacy solutions that address unique learning challenges and develop the literacy skills that lead to academic and personal success.