Use emoji, GIFs, and video filters during a Google Meet or Hangouts video call.
Use emoji, GIFs and video filters during Google Meet or Hangouts calls. This free chrome extension allows you to react to what participants are saying without interrupting the flow of conversation.
* React with emojis or GIFs without having to un-mute or interrupt the flow of conversation.
* Adds a subtle toolbar to the top left of your screen that is visible only during video calls.
* Choose from one of a dozen video filters to change your appearance on camera.
* Choose from thousands of available emojis. Many emojis offer the choice of skin tone.
* Choose from millions of available GIFs to use as your reaction.
* Reactions will display in the top corners of your video for all participants to see.
* Emojis and GIFs are large enough to be visible even during video calls with a large number of participants. Visible even in tiled or grid view when your video window is small.
* If you have any issues or have ideas for improvements, click the "Feedback" button in the toolbar.
1. Install the chrome extension by clicking the “Add to Chrome” button.
2. Go to meet.google.com or hangouts.google.com and start or join a video call.
3. You should now see a reaction toolbar in the top left of your screen.
4. Click the emoji or GIF buttons and select a reaction to have it show on your video for all meeting participants to see.
5. Click the filters button to apply a filter to your webcam video.
* This chrome extension respects the video off feature of Google Meet, so you won't be able to use some features if you don't have your video turned on.