Find your raving fans. Get a passionate referral. Get hired.
RavingFans automatically identifies your raving fans and the job opportunities they can introduce you to! While LinkedIn only lets you see what companies you currently have a connection employed, we focus on all companies your raving fans have ever worked, expanding your opportunity pool while focusing on those that will give you a raving referral that will land you an interview.
Referrals are the single most powerful tool job seekers have in their search. Yet most job seekers spend a disproportionate amount of time applying to jobs where they will never get an interview. We help you identify meaningful referrals that will directly accelerate your job search.
Referrals by the numbers
• Over 40% of all hires are from referrals.
• When an employee refers someone, that candidate is hired about two-thirds of the time.
• Nearly 80% of recruiters noted referrals as the best way to find quality hires.
• 60% of employees have referred at least one person to an open position within the company, and 38% of employees have referred multiple candidates for open jobs.
Job seekers use RavingFans to harness the power of their professional network and discover raving fans who want to provide them a referral and help them get in front of the hiring manager.
How does it work? Simple!
1. Navigate to LinkedIn and click the # icon at the top right of the browser to enroll and sync your LinkedIn network.
2. RavingFans will automatically send people in your network that you have worked with a simple survey to identify who are your top raving fans.
3. Once the results are in, you will get an email with who your raving fans are and job opportunities they could refer you to. These aren't limited to just where your raving fans are currently employed, but anywhere they have ever worked. Use your raving fans more than ever before!
Curious if RavingFans is a fit for you? It is if you’re:
- Frustrated by never hearing back from job applications.
- Interested in getting more interviews.
- Curious about getting notified of new opportunities that a raving fan can refer you to.
- Too busy with your day job to actively look for new jobs.
RavingFans is powered by proSCORE, the world's first Professional Reference Platform. Learn more at proscore.io