Rapideo.pl native extension
Polish / english version.
Native Rapideo.pl extension, making use of our services much easier:
* instant access to account refill, search and files download
* RapiParse - automatic detection of supported links on all pages
* mark the links and click the right mouse button and select "Download with Rapideo.pl" - you will be automatically redirected to the download page
* direct integration with supported web hostings pages - after opening to file hosting page, the "Download with Rapideo.pl" button will appears to download the file with one click
* IMMEDIATE NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT PROMOTIONS
Please send suggestions for new features and report problems to email@example.com.
Current version: 1.2.x
* PERMISSIONS *
- "access all Your data in all websites" - needed for RapiParse functionality (detecting supported hostings links on current website). No data is gathered whatsoever.
- "access to activities concerning tabs and page views" - when Rapideo special bonus offer is active You will recieve one-time information displayed in Your current tab.
- "managing Your extensions, apps and themes" - extensions check whether there are some unsupported extensions running, and if - You will see one-time notification.
1.2.5 - fixes for download button on hosting websites
1.2.2 - error reporting fixes
1.2.1 - error reporting
1.2.0 - better link parsing system
1.1.0 - extended notifications system, added RapiParse for DarkWarez.pl, minor fixes
1.0.0 - new interface, refreshed plugin mechanics, added settings page, better notifications system, feature consistency with Firefox plugin
0.17.0 - dynamic requests about available hosting sites, minor fixes, preparation for major modifications
0.16.0.1 - fixed revalidation issue after changing password in service
0.16.0 - 4 hostings added
0.15.0 - 10 hostings added
0.14.0 - 15 hostings added
0.13.0 - added hosting sites: dizzcloud, ultramegabit, fileparadox, lunaticfiles, hellupload
0.12.2 - minor fixes
0.12.1 - english language added, notifications and user reauth improved
Kindly send all bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org