Supports advanced image search with multiple filters from your address bar and inside the extension.
We support multiple filters such as sizes, colors, and types. You can conduct your image hunting from the address bar by simple commands or on the extension’s dashboard. We also recommend you to configure your own customized settings in advance. The settings page inside the extension is very simple, intuitive, and easy to use.
How to activate quick commands in the address bar?
1. Type your query in the URL bar.
2. Followed by a “,” comma, which will display all the filters.
3. Then type the letters of the filter that you want to apply, such as “small” or “Gif”.
4. Click on the filters from the autocomplete suggestions and go to the results page.
Permissions used and reasons:
1. Access to “cookies”. We require this permission to customize and modify your search engine as well as to keep autocomplete default suggestions.
2. Change your default search engine to our private domain myprivate-search.com powered by Yahoo. We require this permission to use our domain as a placeholder and to provide you the functionality in the autocomplete suggestions of your address bar. Inside this extension, we support Yahoo, Google, and Bing. You can switch to a different provider at any time inside the Settings section.
How to remove this extension?
If you want to remove our extension, go to “Settings” on Chrome, and find our extension in the “Extensions” tab. Click “remove”. Alternatively, you can right-click on the extension’s icon on your browser and select “Uninstall” from the drop-down menu.
Chrome™ is a trademark of Google LLC. The use of it does not imply any affiliation to or endorsement by Google LLC.