Explore forgotten bookmarks with this highly customizable time machine!
Click the blue and yellow button on your Toolbar and a random website from your bookmarks list will open.
This is the lightest, fastest and most customizable extension of this kind.
You can choose to:
- Select only bookmarks stored in some specific folders
- Select only bookmarks created in a specific range of dates
- Open each bookmark in a new tab or always in the same tab
- Show a short notification for every bookmark opened. In the notification you will see the date of when you created the bookmark and the name of the folder where the bookmark is stored
- Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + K to open the bookmarks, instead of the Toolbar button (this option is off by default, you have to activate it in the Options page)
All options are easily manageable in our cool vintage styled Options page. Right-click on the Toolbar button and select “Options” to open the Options page.
Note: this extension asks for permission to access your bookmarks and history in order to be able to find bookmarks urls and open them in Chrome tabs.
This extension does not collect, store, transmit or make any use of your data apart from randomly selecting and opening bookmarks in your browser.