Install this Rainbow Six Siege New Tab Themes to get HD wallpapers of Rainbow 6 Siege in every new tab.
Install the extension to get HD wallpapers of Rainbow Six Siege everytime you open a new tab.
For those who love Rainbow Six Siege!!, like me, I've created this New Tab extension. Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available Rainbow Six Siege wallpapers. Shuffle all Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Siege pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Siege themes only. More HD wallpapers of Rainbow 6 Siege and other Rainbow Six titles will be added soon. Such as Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, Rainbow Six: Eagle Watch, Rainbow Six Rogue Spear, Rainbow Six Urban Operations, Rainbow Six Covert Operations Essential, Rainbow Six Black Thorn, Rainbow Six Lone Wolf, Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield, Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow, Rainbow Six 3 Athena Sword, Rainbow Six 3 Iron Wrath, Rainbow Six Lockdown, Rainbow Six Critical Hour, Rainbow Six Vegas, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Rainbow Six Shadow Vanguard, and more...
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome new tab themes.
- Search with Google in the Chrome new tab themes.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
The extension was made by fans, for fans. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by the entity whose materials are represented in this extension.
ABOUT RAINBOW SIX SIEGE:
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is a first-person shooter video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. Siege was released in December 2015 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game puts heavy emphasis on environmental destruction and cooperation between players. Players assume control of an attacker or a defender in different gameplay modes such as hostage rescuing and bomb defusing. Unlike its predecessors, the title has no campaign, but it features a series of short missions that can be played solo. These missions have a loose narrative, focusing on recruits going through training to prepare them for future encounters with the White Masks, a terrorist group that threatens the safety of the world.
- Rainbow Six Siege was the eleventh entry in the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six series and a successor to Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots, a tactical shooter that has a larger focus on narrative. However, Patriots's was eventually canceled due to its technical shortcomings, and the team decided to reboot the franchise. The team then decided to evaluate the core of the Rainbow Six franchise and believed that letting players impersonate the top counter-terrorist operatives around the world suit the game most. To create authentic siege situations, the team consulted actual counter-terrorism units, and looked at real-life examples of sieges. Powered by AnvilNext, the game also utilized the RealBlast technology developed internally to create destructible environment.
- Announced at Electronic Entertainment Expo 2014, the game received four nominations from Game Critics Awards including Best of Show. The game received a generally positive reception from critics, with praise mostly directed to the game's tense multiplayer and focus on tactics. However, the game was criticized for its progression system and its lack of content. Initial sales for the game were weak, but player base doubled as Ubisoft released free downloadable content, developed in conjunction with Blue Byte, continuously after the game's release. Ubisoft also partnered with ESL to make Siege an eSports.