Makes JSON easy to read. Open source.
Makes JSON easy to read by formatting it and apply different colors for bracket pairs.
=== Features ===
- JSON & JSONP support
- Rainbow colors for bracket pairs
- Syntax highlighting with 36 light and dark themes
- Line numbers
- Clickable URLs
- Toggle between raw and parsed JSON
- Works on local files too (if you enable this in chrome://extension)
- You can inspect the JSON by typing "json" in the console
Note: This extension might clash with other JSON beautifiers, make sure you're using only one of them.
=== Privacy ===
No tracking, no advertising.
=== Source Code ===
=== Bugs & Improvement Requests
=== Pro Tip ===
Hold down the Ctrl (or Cmd on Mac) key while collapsing a tree if you want to collapse all its siblings as well.