rAger shows the account age and karma for all reddit accounts displayed on a page.
This is a speedy app for displaying the age and combined karma count of all accounts on a page.
Say goodbye to hovering over usernames to get more info about them. It's all displayed upfront!
In addition, this app suite shows more fine-grained dates. Instead of seeing "1 year ago", when the app is active, you will see "1 year, 11 months ago", or whatever applies to that content. Enjoy!
rAger is developed independently and is not officially endorsed by or affiliated with reddit. Enhancements will be added as they are developed.
Source code: https://gitlab.com/rDevCoder/rAger
2021-07-21 - 0.0.0.9
- Fix item creation time specificity
- known issue: item time specificity is broken in new reddit overlays
2021-06-20 - 0.0.0.8
- Fix bug where some authors' info was not filled in
2021-06-19 - 0.0.0.7
- fix when page has > 500 authors in view on page load, e.g. with reddit gold
2021-03-02 - 0.0.0.6
- update to work with changes in new reddit html
- chrome extension manifest v3
2019-10-13 - 0.0.0.5
- fixed issue causing some results to not display on new reddit
2018-09-04 - 0.0.0.4
- fixed issue where age + karma were being printed twice in redesign overlays
- fixed bug when determining whether the page is from the redesign or old reddit
2018-09-03 - 0.0.0.3
- works when clicking 'more comments'
- works in R.E.S. infinite scroll and in new reddit (redesign) infinite scroll
2018-09-02 - 0.0.0.2
- works in new reddit comment overlays
- works in new reddit when logged in or not
2018-09-01 - 0.0.0.1
- initial release