Easily listen any audio stream. Add your own feeds, or add radio stations among the thousands available.
New, played tracks description!
For the next version: sync (options, radio channels,..) with your Google account.
Features: - a gallery of radio stations to be added in one click
- logo for each radio stations
- organization of radio stations
- favorites radio stations
- access to website
- Windows support
- partial support Linux (see options)
- customization of the interface
- access to http://remydumont.net to get the gallery, the news feed
- access to http://thecodingbug.com to use an API to get stream from playlist files (pls, m3u)
- access to http://shoutcast.com, http://radionomy.com, http://goomradio.com (.us and .fr), http://listenlive.eu, http://usliveradio.com, http://canadianwebradio.com, http://australianliveradio.com, and http://nzradioguide.co.nz, to add easily radio stations from this sites
Read instructions for needed plugins.
On Mac OS X (Intel) it is necessary to install the VLC plugin: http://sourceforge.net/projects/vlc/files/1.0.5/macosx/vlc-plugin-1.0.5-intel.dmg/download
ChangeLog (last updates):
- played tracks description
- small visual changes
- bugs correction
- compatibility with "manifest v2" of Chrome Web Store
- Drag & Drop to sort stations or categories don't work
Radio Player Live is an extension based on "Chrome Radio Player" (http://goo.gl/05U9T)
For any remarks, leave a comment below.
***** Thank you to note my extension! *****
Keywords: Radio, Stations, Music, Streaming, Shoutcast, Radionomy, GoomRadio, TuneIn, BBC, Electro, Dance, Hip, Hop, Rap, Pop, Rock, RnB, Sport, Hits, Jazz, Classic, Metal, Reggae, Blues, Zen, Lounge