- Rabbit URL Rewriter will let you rewrite any URLs.
- You can use regex match groups in "from" URL patterns and reference then in the "destination" URL pattern.
Example: If the "from" URL is: https://example.com/(.*) you can set a "destination" URL pattern like http://localhost:9000/$1 to rewrite all the requests to http://localhost:9000
- Especially useful if you are a developer and wants to test your local backend with a production backed or vice
- Test panel to test your pattern as you write it. This will let you quickly come up with redirect rules that match your needs.
- Import and export rewrite rules config. Do you want to quickly share the rules you are using with a co-worker. You can download the config with the click of a button and they import the config to their extension.