Rabbit Hole is bookmarking with instant full-text archives and blazing-fast, local search.
Rabbit Hole is a simple, powerful and fast tool to help you stop hoarding open tabs.
With Rabbit Hole you can easily archive a page, which is like a bookmark plus all of the page's metadata and text. After you archive a page, it's instantly available for blazing fast, search-as-you-type, full-text search.
This will change the way you browse the web. It gives you confidence that you can save something and find it later, so you'll find yourself archiving and closing tabs frequently.
Privacy-first and Local-first: all your data is stored locally first, then synced securely to the cloud (purely for backups, we don't do anything with your data). Searches happen locally too. By default, no data gets stored unless you explicitly request it.
- Archive pages (bookmark + save all the text) instantly.
- Full-text search that works locally and offline.
- Keyboard shortcuts for everything (see Help in the app).
- Starred pages for fast access.
- Opt-in to auto-save all pages you visit automatically (expire in 30 days).
- Archive all tabs in the current window with a single click.
It's better than bookmarks.