Scan a web-site or a URL for the web threats before visiting it
Quttera URL Scanner supplies cloud based protection services from web based security threats and help to keep web-surfing devices away from viruses, trojans, worms and other kinds of malicious software.
In order to improve existing identification capabilities we have developed a heuristic malicious content detection engine which is capable to recognize and protect from various kinds of web-threats.
Quttera URL Scanner investigation engine embeds number of homemade execution emulators which penetrate investigation content and detects web-treats regardless to targeted web browser or operating system.
Quttera URL Scanner engine is capable to recognize and detect:
* Security vulnerability exploits referencing system internals(x86 architecture)
* Security vulnerability exploits referencing process internals(x86 architecture)
* Sensible sequences of CPU instructions inside text and binary files(x86 architecture)
* Hidden Java-script code generated during emulation of the original script or web page
* Suspicious Java-script containing code obfuscation or injection of hidden Java-script
* Hidden HTML elements generated during emulation of the original script or web page
* PDF files containing embedded malicious PE files
* PDF files containing hidden suspicious actions
* PDF files containing hidden suspicious elements
* PDF files containing Java-script code obfuscation
* Malformed PDF files
* Encrypted PDF files
Sat, Aug 4, 2012
Integrated with new release of Quttera Investigation Engine (http://blog.quttera.com/index.php/quttera-investigation-engine/)