Ask ChatGPT and rapidly search those last-minute homework and exam questions!
• 🔥🆕 Massive upgrade to the extension 🆕🔥
• ChatGPT AI so you can ask more nuanced questions! 🤖
• Enhanced rapid fire mode → search 100+ questions at once⚡
• Hugely improved search algorithm to find every answer out there🔍
• Pin the extension popup on the page, no more going back and forth between your homework and the extension 💪
• Dark mode so you can save your eyes during those late-night study sessions🌙
• Parallel searching for when you're under a time crunch!⏱️
• 🪄Rebrand from Quizlit to Quizwiz🪄
v2.0.2: Fixed bug with popup not opening
v2.0.3: Fixed searching due to external changes :)
v2.0.4: Update to prepare for advanced searching + enhanced AI coming soon. Also added status updates directly in extension and our affiliate program link! 🚀
v2.0.7: Make searching better + fix highlight-search and AI :)
Hey there! 👋
Quizwiz is an extension to help you snag those last-minute homework and exam questions..
We've got loads of features included to make your assignments easy as 🥧!
★ Manual mode:
• Highlight a question on the page, right-click, and press Search.
• Type / copy-paste your question into the search box.
★ Rapid Fire mode:
• If the CSS selector option isn't filled, you'll be prompted to click a question on the page.
• Otherwise, the specified CSS selector will be used.
This mode will get all questions on the page and search them!
★ Ask the AI:
After searching a question, you'll have the option to get more advanced, nuanced answers with the help of modern AI. Click the button labeled "Ask the AI, powered by ChatGPT" and watch the magic unfold.
★ Open popup!
If this button is clicked, the popup will appear on your current page with ability to search questions and see answers directly without needing to click the extension.
Clear list: If enabled, will clear answer list before each search.
Show bubbles: If enabled, will show search button next to each question on page (make sure the CSS selector option is filled).
CSS selector: Click the target to select a question on the page or type the CSS selector of a question.
• Most answers, but slower: gets all possible answers, but is the slowest.
• More answers, mid speed: a good balance between # of answers and speed.
• Fewer answers, but fastest: gets the fewest answers, but is the fastest.
Match style: Will match questions where your question:
• Equal: exactly equals questions found.
• Substring: is contained within questions found.
• Superstring: contains questions found.
• Fuzzy: is somewhat like questions found.
Results limit: Specifies max number of flashcard sets to search.
Omnibox: You can also search for questions using the omnibox in the address bar. Type quizwiz, then press space or tab, and finally type / copy-paste your question!
Keybinds: Want to go even faster? Built-in keybinds let you rapidly open the extension popup or search a question! Change keybinds by navigating to chrome://extensions/shortcuts. Default keybinds are:
• Activate the extension: Ctrl+Q
• Search highlighted question: Ctrl+Shift+Q
This software is intended strictly for use as a study tool to aid student comprehension. It is strictly disallowed to use this software as a tool to facilitate cheating of any kind whatsoever on materials including but not limited to homework, quizzes, tests, exams, and alike.