Turn any Google Meet into a Quiz Meet
This extension adds a button to the bottom right navigation bar in Google Meet. It is activated by clicking the "dice" icon (see screenshots). All participants in the meeting with the Google Meet Quiz Master extension installed will be listed as players. One participant can take on the "Quiz Master" role to ask questions, give points and reset the game.
This extension was created to enhance Google Meet to encourage social interaction and play.
- Play in realtime with your friends and colleagues
- Quiz Master: control when people can answer, reset scores and more.
- Keep score of who's winning
- Buzzer: fastest person answers first
This extension temporarily collects some basic user data and game data to make the extension function. The data collected is deleted immediately when you leave the meeting or close Quiz Master during an active meeting. If this is insufficient, please contact us.
HOW TO USE
1) Install the Chrome extension
2) Join a Google Meet and click the "dice" button at the top right (next to chat & participant list) to enable Quiz mode in Google Meet.
3) Choose to be the Quiz Master or Player.
FEEDBACK AND FEATURE REQUESTS
We'd love to hear your feedback or features requests – head over to github.com/toasterco/Quiz-Master-for-Google-Meet/issues