Whatever method you are using to design and assess learning in your classroom, QUIO TEACH software makes it easier and more…
Whatever method you are using to design and assess learning in your classroom, QUIO TEACH software makes it easier and more effective. QUIO provides a simple, flexible
environment to collect, analyze and communicate student learning – all in one place.
One step at a time, QUIO helps teachers arrive at an accurate assessment of student learning - revealing more than a letter grade. This process, using Learning Maps, shows the overall picture of learning for an entire term. The Learning Map includes learning standards and descriptions of performance that, in turn, are aligned with evidence of learning.
The Learning Map is a powerful visualization tool that will display each student’s learning journey at any point in time, and is also a valuable guide and organizational tool for teachers.
With QUIO’s Learning Maps, you can:
• Identify big ideas for one subject area by visually organizing learning outcomes and setting performance criteria
• Plan meaningful assessment tasks that align directly with big ideas
• Identify and curate evidence that best illustrates student performance
• Create authentic, descriptive comments and export
• Provide accurate, meaningful evaluation of student learning
With QUIO, every student will have his or her own Digital Collection Board, an ePortfolio to collect evidence of learning.
Use QUIO’s Digital Collection Board to:
• Collect and organize multiple pieces of student work
• Store video, audio, photos, documents and self-assessments, and link to other media, software applications or blogs
• Comment on student evidence and have students self-assess their learning
• Share student evidence with parents
Want to share student evidence and create and share learning maps with peers in your learning community? Visit quioconnect.ca to learn more about QUIO’s enterprise features for districts and schools.