Download pre-filled OREA forms for Toronto MLS listings
QuikOffer helps TREB (Toronto Real Estate Board) members easily and quickly access OREA forms for property listings on Stratus MLS. Forms are auto populated with existing data from the MLS listing, allowing agents to simply download and fill in remaining details for their offer.
The following OREA forms are available on QuikOffer:
* Form 100 - Agreement of Purchase & Sale
* Form 101 - Agreement of Purchase & Sale - Condo Resale
* Form 105 - Additional Schedule - Agreement of Purchase & Sale
* Form 300 - Buyer Representation Agreement - Authority for Purchase or Lease
* Form 303 - Additional Schedule - Buyer Representation Agreement
* Form 320 - Confirmation of Co-operation and Representation
* Form 400 - Agreement to Lease - Residential
* Form 401 - Additional Schedule - Agreement to Lease - Residential
* Form 630 - Individual Identification Information Record
* Form 801 - Offer Summary Document - For use with Agreement of Purchase and Sale
* Form 810 - Working with a REALTOR®
* Form 811 - Working with a REALTOR® (brochure version)
More coming soon...
QuikOffer is currently only accessible by TREB members who have access to Stratus MLS. Users must be viewing listings in the "Broker Full" form mode in order to retrieve forms with pre-filled fields. All real estate agents are advised to fully review the data from downloaded forms before officially submitting offers. QuikOffer is NOT responsible in any way for agreement forms which contain errors or omissions.
If you have any feedback or suggestions for future releases of QuikOffer, please leave a comment in the Support section.