Build your contact lists from Linkedin in less than 5 minutes
****HOW TO USE****
1. Open Linkedin Sales Navigator or the Linkedin's Search page with all the contacts you want to add
2. Click the extension icon to activate the application
3. Refresh the page and you should see checkboxes beside each contact
4. Select the contacts you want to export
5. Click on the extension icon and export as either a csv or excel file!
LinkedIn’s social network has over half a billion active users and counting.
LinkedIn is the biggest database of professional profiles in the world. With advanced search options to filter search results by target market, LinkedIn allows you to find relevant leads for your cold calling or emailing goals -
We developed a service called Quiklist, which allows you to instantaneously generate lists of contact data, including phone numbers and email addresses, from LinkedIn profiles
Using these two options together, LinkedIn and Quiklist, will provide you with a sales contact list suited to your needs.
****WHO IS IT FOR?****
- Sales professional, recruiters, headhunters, account managers, marketers, business developers, and people with direct client relationships.
- Professionals looking to increase their productivity and efficiency
- Teams, project managers, coordinators and internal communications
- Our extension is available for Chrome
Questions? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org