livestreamer GUI. Quickly view Twitch streams, Youtube videos... with livestreamer from your browser.
---- IMPORTANT NOTE ----
This extension uses Chrome's native messaging API, so you need to install this extension and a native messaging host, or it won't work.
Please follow the installation instruction at http://quickstreamer.codekiem.com before using
QuickStreamer is an extension that allows you to run livestreamer from your browser, without having to use the terminal.
Tested on Windows 7 & Mac OS X, Chrome 37.0
- youtube.com & gaming.youtube.com
More sites will be supported in future versions
- Add support for Crunchyroll.com
- Allow other extensions to open livestreamer using QuickStreamer. Soon you’ll be able to do this in Twitch Now.
- Add support for Azubu.tv and MLG.tv
- Reverse the quality list. Now it sorts from best to worst.
- New host app version. Mac users don't have to open Chrome in Terminal anymore. Yay!
- Rewrite many lines of code. Now it's easier to add more sites.
- Add support for Youtube.
- Add "Open chat popup" for Twitch.
- Remove unnecessary permissions.
- Update for Twitch API change
- Update the host app
- Optimize memory usage
- Add QuickStreamer into context menu
- First version