Surf the web and jump to links quickly without using the mouse!
QuickJump is a chrome extension that allows fast navigation using the keyboard!
QuickJump allows you to surf the web quickly without using the mouse. Just press Shift and type the letters that appear on the wanted link.
QuickJump allows you also to open the links in a new tab by pressing "t" before the letters on it.
- "Open in new tab" option - by pressing "t" before the other letters
- Ignore other key handlers - to avoid collisions and bugs
- Up and Down button - for fast scrolling without using the mouse
- Massive bug fix
- Better design of the buttons
- Faster load
- New website (http://bit.ly/1xNCcSN)
For Windows users:
To improve your web surfing experience, get rid of the sticky keys by pressing shift 5 times and choosing "disable" in the popup.