Automation for TradingView
QuickAlerts increases your productivity on https://tradingview.com by automating tedious tasks
- addons are available for:
- automated backtesting with results sent to google spreadsheet
- automating TV User access management to scripts
- batch import/export alerts using google spreadsheet
- automatically switch graph settings to match alert settings when you click on an alert.
- display more info about indicator settings when editing alerts.
Installing QuickAlerts (Hereafter QA) is an agreement that we may track minimal data about extension usage via Google analytics, and that QA may store data in your chrome account to maintain licensing information. Data collected from users will never be sold. QA must access https://tradingview.com (Hereafter TV) and https://quickalerts.us to perform automation tasks, we do not collect any details about your tradingview account. QA's Communication with https://quickalerts.us is to verify licensing and access additional functionality for TV automation. We reserve the right to occasionally email users with updates and new developments.
We are internet users, too and don't want to be evil.
The only Personally Identifiable Information we collect is your e-mail address and whatever name you give us when you create your account.
The only location data we collect is the IP address you use to authenticate with our server.
The only user tracking we do is noting when a user clicks on the QuickAlerts extension icon in the extension toolbar.
Visit us on The QuickAlerts discord for additional questions and details: https://discordapp.com/invite/ydzbATu
Visit https://quickalerts.us/u/buy for licensing inquires.