Search selected text quickly on Google, Wikipedia, Twitter or Amazon by hitting a key on your keyboard.
Select a text and hit:
- Alt+S to search on Google
- Alt+W to search on Wikipedia
- Alt+T to search on Twitter
- Alt+A to search on Amazon
- You can change the shortcuts. Use "Keyboard shortcuts" in the Chrome extension settings to do that.
- Click on the extension icon to enable / disable the extension temporarily.
- Google Translate search is removed in Version 2.0, due to Chrome's maximum shortcut limit of 4. It will be added soon with the context menu search feature.
- Customizing the websites to search will be possible with the options feature in the next version.
- This extension does not mess with your data. You can view the full source code of this extension at GitHub: https://github.com/serd/quick-search