Right click of the mouse to easily search on YouTube any selected text while surfing on Internet.
This simple extension stems from the need to search YouTube words and expressions that we find while surfing the Internet. Instead of having to open the page each time to search YouTube, we can now select the text, right click the mouse and select the option to search YouTube directly from the browser context menu.
In my case this extension saves me time because I use it daily in many situations, such as when I want to know more about current news, sports highlights, songs, tutorials, or anything that seems to me interesting and want more information with a video.
1) Add the extension to Google Chrome.
2) Browse the Internet as usually do.
3) Select text you want to search.
4) Click the right mouse button and select the "Quick Search YouTube" option.
5) That's it! Easy and straightforward. YouTube page will open with all results related.
I hope you find it useful and feel free to suggest improvements for the extension.
Note: Youtube™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.