Create shortcuts for messages usually used by you to be sent quickly on chat.
Create shortcuts for messages usually used by you to be sent quickly on chat of Google Meet™.
Do you always send the same message when you enter a meeting? Tired of typing this every day? With the Quick Reply Meet extension, message shortcuts predefined by you will be added to the chat of Google Meet™ so you can send with a single click.
Buttons on Google Meet™ e Personalization
• Send predefined messages using buttons on Google Meet™ chat;
• Change the position of the message list on the Google Meet™ chat (above or below the chat typing bar);
• Change buttons roundness;
• Change button action when clicking with the right and/or left side (send directly or not, delete or not typed content).
Manage message shortcuts
• Add new messages;
• Delete messages;
• Edit content of messages and their position on the list.
• Change time for extension execution (time to check for the meeting starts and wait for append buttons on the chat).
Google Meet™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.