A super handy QR Code Generator / Creator for you.
This extension converts your current URL or anything into a QR Code immediately! It's a very handy QR Code generator for you!
- Turn the link of your current page into a QR-Code graph with just only one click.
- Available to download the QR Code as an image.
- Turn any of your input into a QR-Code graph.
- Pure "div-rendering" to make the QR-Code super clear for you.
- Hotkey support (turned off by default and customizable)
- Context menu support: Quickly convert any content/links or even your current page to a QR code.
Updated on Dec 8, 2018:
- Up to 7 languages support
Updated on Dec 6, 2018:
- Added 2 languages support
Updated on Dec 2, 2018:
- Using "activeTab" to replace "tab" permission. There will be NO "read your browser history" any more :)
Updated on Jan 15, 2018:
- v6.11 Fixed some small bugs.
Updated on Dec 11, 2017:
- v6.1 Now you can copy the image directly without downloading it.
Updated on Oct 2, 2017:
- Retired the "default hotkey" feature - now you can customize it on your own. Just one click from the "settings".
- ADDED ContextMenu feature - now you can "Quick QR" any stuff with two simple right clicks.
Updated on Jun 15, 2017:
- Auto focus after popup showed up so you can type directly whatever you want to turn into a QR code
- Now you can use ALT+Q to open the QR Popup - If you want to change to your own shortcut, please go to chrome://extensions/configureCommands
Updated on Jun 13, 2017:
- Fixed an annoying bug that the popup window might get blocked when clicking on the icon.
Updated on Jun 2, 2017:
- Now you can enter more than one lines in the textarea instead of a single line in a textfield. Hope you enjoy it.
Updated on May 5, 2017:
- Fixed a bug that the "Save image" feature is not working correctly after making modifications to the QR code.
Updated on Apr 6, 2017:
- Automatically updates the QR code when you typing, or hitting "Enter".
Updated on Feb 25, 2017:
- Access the options in the popup (get what you need on the fly).
- Fixed the bug that image can't be transparent.
Updated on Jan 14, 2017:
- Support transparent background (when you download the image).
- Support customized colors and size.
- You can have them in the Options (Right click on the icon and click "Options" to access).
Updated on Jan 11, 2017:
- Added retina-display rendering support.
Updated on Jan 1, 2017:
- Redesign the layout and buttons.
- Fixed small bugs.