Get notifications and quick look your new Gmail messages.
This is a high-performance and easy-to-use Gmail checking tool.
It can check the latest emails, send out notifications, view email content and perform some common operations. It also has rich settings to meet the subtle differences in needs between different users. In short, it is not a fully functional Gmail client, but it can help you quickly complete some routine email processing tasks.
This extension is implemented using the official Gmail API and only needs to be authorized through OAuth, no any website permission requirements.
• This extension only checks unread messages in the Gmail inbox, and you can set to check only or notify only specific categories of messages.
• The main list can display up to 1000 messages, and the loading speed is very fast.
• Supported operations include: mark as read, archive, delete, open Gmail, mark as spam, etc.
• Support system notification and voice notification.
• Support do not disturb function (no notification will be sent under certain conditions).
• The function page can be set to be displayed in the popup page or in a new tab page.
• Support archive and mark as read one-click completion.
• Support setting whether to display labels, snippets, etc.
• Support complete keyboard shortcuts (can be used without a mouse).
1. Currently only Chrome browser is supported, and other Chromium-based browsers are not supported.
2. Multi-account simultaneous use is not supported at this time.
This extension does not collect ANY information from you, and no tracking code. Your data is transferred only between your browser and the Google (Gmail) server, some data is cached in your browser locally, no data sent to any third party.