Easily search your browser history and bookmark URLs. Remove unnecessary URLs.
Search URL from your browser history and bookmarks. Remove all of your unnecessary URLs by one click.
Features for browser history and bookmarks
- Search features
- - In input box : You can search with anything which can be matched either with URL or page title
- - The recent websites will be shown in the website filter box. If you filter with the website, search term will be applied only for selected website.
- - In browser history list - by default, today's result will be shown but you can filter with the current or past weeks.
- - You will have a flexible option to select the number of records you want to see.
- Result features
- - From the search result, you can click on the URL title to visit the link.
- - URL itself will be shown if the URL does not have the page title.
- - Website favicon will be shown to identify the website easily.
- Remove features
- - You can remove all of your unnecessary URLs from both history and bookmarks.
- - You can remove all the visible URLs or a single URL.
- - Remove button’s label will be super interactive to tell how many records you have selected .
- Other features
- - For browser history, you will see the exact date and time of your last visit.
- - For bookmarks, you can search with both URL and folder name. You can see your bookmarked URL's folder hierarchy.