Quick capture your current page screen.
Capture, annotate and share your images or browser screen with a single click and upload to Drive, Dropbox or Slack.
Quick Capture is one of the perfect screen capturing and image annotation chrome extension. It will ease up tasks like commenting on your monthly sales charts or annotating the future business plan or hide the sensitive information or just make a small informative graphic for your kid.
You can do all the screen capturing and editing work with Quick Capture in a matter of minutes. With our simple one-click share/save/download/print options, share it with your work team or clients.
1. Capture entire page, visible area, desktop capture, snippets or upload a local image.
2. Quick Capture supports PNG and JPEG for image uploads.
3. Added keyboard shortcuts to capture visible page, capture the entire page, select local image.
4. Added context menu support
5. Added history support
6. Sign in with Facebook and Google
7. Send to Slack.
<Annotate and Edit>
1. Annotate any images & PDFs with square, circle, arrows, line or pencil to make custom shapes.
2. Added support of ctrl+z to undo your changes
3. Delete a shape with the delete key
4. Hide or highlight the important areas.
5. Zoom-in and Zoom-out your image
6. Added font size
<Save and Share>
1. Save the screenshot to the local hard drive.
2. One click upload to the Quick capture server and available for next 10 day via the shareable link.
3. A quick upload to your Google Drive and Dropbox.
4. Directly share with your team via Slack.
5. Now user can give their own name to the file while downloading.
If you can't find quick capture icon in your browser, please re-enable it here chrome://extensions/.
<Bug Report and Suggestions>
We appreciate and receive many user suggestions and requests for improvements. If you are looking for a particular feature that you would like to see added or experience a bug for reporting, you can drop down an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Doing so will allow us to consider any improvements and correct any bugs as soon as possible.
Happy Quick Capturing!
Updated: December 3, 2018
Language: English (United States)