Quickly add a draft calendar event to Google Calendar or Outlook based on the selected text in page. Unlimited and free of charge.
This extension allows you to quickly add a calendar invite from any webpage. Simply select the text that include date-time in the page, click extension icon (or press cmd+shift+k/control+shift+k) and it will auto add the event to your specific calendar. It works best on gmail and google calendar. We are continuously improving it across other websites.
- You perform a job role which requires you to book multiple meetings with folks during the day. With this extension, you can simplify that whole process and get crucial time back.
- You are looking at a webpage where you see that your favorite band will be in town in a few months. Now rather than doing all the manual work of opening calendar and adding this event, you can simply select the date-time and use the shortcut which will add a calendar event for you
- With 7 day trial you can confirm if it fits your needs.
- With $1.99 subscription you get unlimited usage. No restrictions.
How to use
- Install the extension
- Go to a mail which contains some text about scheduling
- Select the text and click on the extension icon or use the shortcut (cmd+shift+k/control+shift+k)
- Calendar will open up with all the details pre-filled. You can edit event details before saving it
If you have any issues or have feedback, feel free to reach out to us on twitter at https://twitter.com/CakeAI_