Check article sources, to avoid being misinformed.
Information around important things, like health, safety and a whole assortment of other areas cannot be taken lightly. Often times articles make many claims, without proper justification or referencing. Time to change that.
Quackcheck looks at the article you are reading, and provides a list of all its links, to understand at a glance
– if they cite any sources at all
– what sources they choose to cross-reference
– if any of the sources they reference are trustworthy
1. Go to any article on any website.
2. Click on the extension in the browser toolbar to generate a popup.
3. Become more informed.