QR code generator for any links (including history). Transform the links you see on a webpage to QR code
For example, you've just bought cool mp3 and you want to set it as a ringtone on your phone. Another use case, you've found interesting article and you want to read it on a tablet over lunch. It's pretty easy - transform the link to QR code and scan it with your smartphone/tablet!
How to use it #1
1. Right-click on the link
2. Click "Get QR code for the link"
3. Scan the QR code with your smartphone/tablet
How to use it #2
1. click on extension button on a toolbar
2. point your mouse pointer on the download/article link
3. scan the QR code appeared with your smartphone/tablet
The extension does not require Internet connection. Even without connection you can generate QR code for any links from History page or from any opened tabs.