Create a QR Code quickly and easily from the current page, link or selected text.
Create a QR Code from the current page, link or selected text through a quick and easy right-click menu. Some use cases are sending links or short texts to your mobile phone to scan with a QR code reader, or to generate a QR code for a bitcoin address. Or to create QR codes to print to stickers with "secret" messages and stick them all over town!
3.0 - 2015-10-25
- Major update! Rewrote most of the code and re-added lightbox functionality. It can be turned on/off in the options, although there shouldn't be any benefits of turning it off. With the lightbox you can see what the QR code actually represents in text form. Also, new features planned. Stay tuned!
2.0.100 - 2015-02-28
- updated to Chrome Extension manifest version 2, removed colorbox as users had been having problems with it
1.4.102 - 2011-03-04
- fixed the image paths but ran into a few other problems, will try to fix during the day
1.4.0 - 2011-03-03
- jquery updated
- colorbox updated and set as default
- righclicking all images will now generate a QR code of their url, not the target url
- whatever it was it seems to be fixed now. https working again!
1.3.401 - 2010-09-07
- something weird going on, colorbox not working, reverted to version 1.3.30
1.3.400 - 2010-09-06
- added support for https pages
1.3 - 2010-09-04
- added Colorbox (http://colorpowered.com/colorbox/) option, an alternative to opening the code in a new tab
1.2 - 2010-08-27
- added options page for selecting QR code size
- added possibility to create QR code from the current page
- minor bugfix
- added support for line feeds and some special characters when using selected text
- didn't intend to make this version 1.0 - rather 0.11 - but there was something weird with the extension uploader and I had to change it, 0.2 didn't work either. oh well.
- initial release