Creates a right-click context menu for generating a QR Code from the current page, link or selected text.
This extension generates a QR Code from the current page, link or selected text through a quick and easy right-click menu. It's very handy for sending links or short texts to your mobile phone with a QR code reader.
For more useful right-click functionality, check out Imgur Uploader: http://bit.ly/938LYX.
1.5.100 - 2015/02/28
- updated to Chrome Extension manifest version 2, removed colorbox as users had been having problems with it
1.4.102 - 2011/03/04
- fixed the image paths but ran into a few other problems, will try to fix during the day
1.4.0 - 2011/03/03
- jquery updated
- colorbox updated and set as default
- righclicking all images will now generate a QR code of their url, not the target url
- whatever it was it seems to be fixed now. https working again!
1.3.401 - 2010/09/07
- something weird going on, colorbox not working, reverted to version 1.3.30
1.3.400 - 2010/09/06
- added support for https pages
1.3 - 2010/09/04
- added Colorbox (http://colorpowered.com/colorbox/) option, an alternative to opening the code in a new tab
1.2 - 2010/08/27
- added options page for selecting QR code size
- added possibility to create QR code from the current page
- minor bugfix
- added support for line feeds and some special characters when using selected text
- didn't intend to make this version 1.0 - rather 0.11 - but there was something weird with the extension uploader and I had to change it, 0.2 didn't work either. oh well.
- initial release