একটি সুপার সহজ QR কোড জেনারেটর / আপনার জন্য নির্মাতা।
This extension converts your current URL or anything into a QR Code immediately. It's a very handy QR Code generator for you! It's the highest-rated QRCode Generator / QRCode Reader Chrome extension!
- Generate QR Code for your current page with just one click.
- Scan (analyze/decode/read) QR Codes: just right-click on QR Code images.
- Turn any of your input into QR Code.
- Select any text on page, then right-click to create related QR Code.
- QRCode color and size customization.
- Available to download the QR Code as an image.
- Pure "div-rendering" to make the QR Code super clear for you.
- Hotkey support (turned off by default and customizable).
- Context menu support: Quickly convert any content/links or even your current page to a QR Code.
- Works offline.
- Advanced settings to turn off the context menus.
Updated on Apr 15, 2019:
- Fixed QR Code reader bug (some CJK characters might mess up)
Updated on Apr 5, 2019:
- As requested, download image now has size as suffix. For instance: exported_qrcode_image_350.png.
- Add "Runs offline" badge.
Updated on Mar 25, 2019:
- Fixed a bug that the QRCode scanner(reader) is not showing up after restarting Chrome.
Updated on Mar 17, 2019:
- Added QR Scanner(reader) feature as you demanded.
- Fixed the bug that QR code image size wrongly reset to 20px.
- Added an option to turn off the context menus if you don't like them.
Updated on Mar 7, 2019:
- Fixed a bug that may cause the size of your download image unchangeable.
- Added a Donation button. Thanks for supporting.
Updated on Dec 8, 2018:
- Up to 7 languages support
Updated on Dec 6, 2018:
- Added 2 languages support
Updated on Dec 2, 2018:
- Using "activeTab" to replace "tab" permission. There will be NO "read your browser history" any more :)
Updated on Jan 15, 2018:
- v6.11 Fixed some small bugs.
Updated on Dec 11, 2017:
- v6.1 Now you can copy the image directly without downloading it.
Updated on Oct 2, 2017:
- Retired the "default hotkey" feature - now you can customize it on your own. Just one click from the "settings".
- ADDED ContextMenu feature - now you can "Quick QR" any stuff with two simple right clicks.
Updated on Jun 15, 2017:
- Auto focus after popup showed up so you can type directly whatever you want to turn into a QR code
- Now you can use ALT+Q to open the QR Popup - If you want to change to your own shortcut, please go to chrome://extensions/configureCommands
Updated on Jun 13, 2017:
- Fixed an annoying bug that the popup window might get blocked when clicking on the icon.
Updated on Jun 2, 2017:
- Now you can enter more than one lines in the textarea instead of a single line in a textfield. Hope you enjoy it.
Updated on May 5, 2017:
- Fixed a bug that the "Save image" feature is not working correctly after making modifications to the QR code.
Updated on Apr 6, 2017:
- Automatically updates the QR code when you typing, or hitting "Enter".
Updated on Feb 25, 2017:
- Access the options in the popup (get what you need on the fly).
- Fixed the bug that image can't be transparent.
Updated on Jan 14, 2017:
- Support transparent background (when you download the image).
- Support customized colors and size.
- You can have them in the Options (Right click on the icon and click "Options" to access).
Updated on Jan 11, 2017:
- Added retina-display rendering support.
Updated on Jan 1, 2017:
- Redesign the layout and buttons.
- Fixed small bugs.